Born in Cork, Ireland in 1837, she became known as the Most Dangerous Woman in America. This year, 2012, Cork will remember her formally for the first time.
Festival Locations in Cork city
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
All articles are from the Cork Mother Jones Committee unless stated or / and free to use to non profit organisations
Mother Jones & Her Children DVD
- Mother Jones visits Calumet, Michigan in August 1913
- Presentation by Irish Consul in Chicago to Mother Jones Heritage group
- Beatles Album cover designer Jann Haworth includes Mother Jones in her latest mural creation.
- Historic new photos of Mother Jones rediscovered
- Preliminary announcement for Spirit of Mother Jones Festival 2020
- March of the Mill Children re-enacted in Shandon, Cork
- Recollections of Spirit of Mother Jones Festival and Summer School 2019
- Day 4 of the Spirit of Mother Jones Festival & Summer School 2019